This page is simply a gathering of all the information that is pertinent to our response to the coronavirus. For official news, please follow the Center for Disease Control website here.
For WHCC Sunday morning building protocols, please look here.
Giving can still be done through our on-line platform found here. Or you can mail a check to the church address (found at the bottom of this page).
Classes are being help through Zoom Cloud Communications (app).
Starting at 8:45am on Sundays and 7:00pm on Wednesdays.
To join the class click here.
Meeting ID - 349 641 475
If you are looking for on-line Bible study, we have access to thousands of studies via our RightNow Media account. If you have not set up your account, contact Rusty (here).
RightNow Media Recommendations for Families (in the Kid's Series section)
- Mr. Phil Show
- 5 Minute Family Devotions
- What's in the Bible by Phil Vischer
RightNow Media Recommendations for Personal Study or Group Study
- Overcoming Anxiety During COVID-19 (Jonathan Pokluda)
- The Bible Project Videos
- The Bible Project Videos, "How to Read..." (Bible books)
- The Book of James (Frances Chan)
- The Gospel of Mark (Frances Chan)
When it comes to the sharing of the Lord's Supper there are a few options.
- You can purchase your own.
- You can pick up a pre-packaged set at the church building.
- You can make your own.
Communion Bread Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil (preferably olive oil, but vegetable or canola will work)
- 4-8 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine oil and dry ingredients
- Add water
- Roll out to a flat bread
- Bake at 400 for 12 minutes