Thank you for participating in Leadership Training for Christ! We’re excited you’re coming, and here are a few things you should know:
What to Bring:
- Personal items (toiletries, cell phone, etc.)
- School-appropriate clothes and dress clothes
- Sack lunch on Friday
- Enough money for two meals (just in case)
- We will be staying at the Hyatt Regency hotel, located inside DFW airport. (Link to Google Maps)
- Parking is free, as long as you drive through the “Ticket Only” lanes on the FAR RIGHT. If you drive through a TollTag-enabled lane, you won’t be able to validate your parking ticket. You can validate your ticket at the hotel front desk.
- After going through the ticket lanes, follow signs for Terminal C.
- Check out of your room between 10:00 and 10:30 am. When you check out, text Chris at 817-300-5191.
- We’ll have pizza Friday night, make-your-own sandwiches Saturday, and some small breakfast items Saturday and Sunday morning.
- All of these meals (and some occasional snack options) will be available in our hospitality room.
- Snack machines are available, but expensive. There’s a coffee shop downstairs…also expensive.
- Stay on the hotel property unless accompanied by an adult sponsor.
- Grades 3-6 cannot go anywhere without an adult. Grades 7-12 cannot go anywhere alone.
- Please do what your sponsors ask. They are responsible for you!
- Don’t use the hotel phone, and don’t play TV video games or watch pay-per-view. ($$$)
- Follow the LTC Church Behavior Agreement.
- Support your friends! Go to their events and help them practice!
- Remember you are representing your church, and most importantly, God.